At SPARC we offer a range of appointments to suit your individual needs. All our treatment plans are designed with you in mind and maximising your recovery and optimise your function once your injury has been resolved
Reduce your Physiotherapy Costs
Reduce your costs by availing of Tax relief on all physiotherapy appointments. 20-42% tax relief can be claimed on all medical expenses including visits to a Chartered Physiotherapist. This is dependent on your level of taxation and done via your Med 1 form.
Depending on your insurance package, health insurers (VHI, Aviva, Laya, Garda Medical Aid, Prison Officer Medical Aid) offer rebates on physiotherapy visits.
Non Competitive Athletes & General Public
- Chartered Physiotherapy: Initial Assessment & Rehab 45mins : €70
- Chartered Physiotherapy: Follow up Re-assessment & Rehab 30mins : €55
- Performance Rehabiliation: Initial Assessment & Rehabiltation 45mins: €70
- Performance Rehabiltation- Assessment & Rehabiltation 45mins: €70
- Performance Rehabiltation- Assessment & Rehabiltation 30mins: €55
- Injury reduction, testing & training planning: POA
- Recovery- Compression system 20minutes : €12.50
- Recovery- Compression system 20minutes (ONLINE PAY) : €10.00
- Recovery- Compression system 20minutes -10 sessions (ONLINE PAY ONLY) : €85.00
- Shockwave Therapy Initial Assessment,Rehab and Shockwave treatment €90
- Shockwave Therapy Assessment & Follow up €60
- Shockwave Therapy Package €243- Initial Assessment + 4 shockwave treatments in total (10% 0ff Individual treatments- payable on first session)
- 2nd Opinion one off Assessment, Rehab and Rehab planning 60mins: €110
- Athlete Performance Rehabilitation 45mins: €70 (suitable for athletes based in Dublin-away from own training base/medical team)
Clinical Pilates - Chartered Physio Lead
Go to the SPARC store for prices.